“West Cork Named Ireland’s Premier Foodie Destination
by Restaurants Association of Ireland (RAI)” ~ Irish Times, August 2017.
The Savor Ireland Tour
A One Week Small Group Educational Gourmet Food Experience in Ireland
September 1 – 8, 2019
Contact Mike@IrelandRnR.com Today to Express Interest in this Tour and Reserve Your Spaces
7 Nights / 8 Days in Ireland ~ Limited to 12 – 20 Guests Total
* Airport Transfers in Ireland
* 4 Star Resort Hotel Accommodations * Daily Breakfast Buffet
* Daily Escorted Gourmet Organic Food Experiences – Farm to Plate
* Fresh Local Seafood, Artisan Cheeses, Delicious Desserts
* Ballymaloe Cookery School Private Tour of Farm & Gardens, and Private Group Cookery Class & Dinner with Wine
* Celebrity Irish Chef Talks * Brewery Tour & Tastings
* West Cork Farm Tour
* A Taste of West Cork Festival (September 1-8 only)
* The Kinsale Gourmet Festival (October 8-15 only)
* and More!
Land Package is $2,500 to $3,000 per person double occupancy
Highlights: Visit Ballymaloe Cookery School and Take Private Bespoke Cookery Class from School Tutor, Dine in Kinsale Good Food Circle Restaurants, Learn Seafood Preparation from Trawler to Plate, Enjoy Fresh Delicious Oysters Harvested Directly from Kinsale’s Oysterhaven Bay.
Isn’t It About Time You Visited Ireland?
What better way than to enjoy gourmet Irish cuisine while touring!
Contact Mike@IrelandRnR.com Today
to Express Interest in this Tour and Reserve Your Spaces
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 12 guests registered and attending the tour gathering in Ireland.
2. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
3. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports.
5. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland Reunions tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland RnR Tours LLC has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
7. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.